We have put together some handy notes so you know exactly what you need for your education visa, how much it will cost, and how to get it.
If you would like more information, please contact us.
Follow us on Facebook
- Confirmation of New Education visa immigration RulesNovember 28, 2014 - 7:07 am
- New KSTVS websiteOctober 18, 2013 - 12:37 pm
- 5/12/14 – Crackdown in Phuket and BangkokDecember 5, 2014 - 7:45 am
- Our Intermediate ClassAugust 7, 2017 - 8:51 am
- Our Intermediate Class • Koh Samui Language & Vocational...August 7, 2017 - 8:55 am
- Learn English on Koh Samui: Your Gateway to SuccessAugust 21, 2023 - 11:07 am
- Discovering the Thai Language: Why KSTVS in Samui is the...August 14, 2023 - 5:33 am
- Transform Your Thailand Experience with Thai Language Learning...May 13, 2023 - 9:27 am
- Education Visa Rules Updated April 2023April 26, 2023 - 3:50 am
- Learn Thai in Koh SamuiApril 24, 2023 - 11:15 am
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Saturday 8am to 4pm.
Adult group classes run from 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 3pm weekdays
Child group classes are run from 4pm to 6pm weekdays. And 9 am to 12pm OR 1pm to 4pm Saturdays
We are located on the central north coast of Koh Samui, near Mae Nam:
11/8 Moo 1, Maenam
Koh Samui, Surat Thani, 84330, Thailand