At Koh Samui Language School it is our priority to ensure every process of your ED Visa runs smoothly. We constantly follow the news in the immigration policy of Thailand. As you know, immigration rules change all the time, and we have a small update for you and kindly ask for your cooperation.

There are 3 important items required for your visa extension.

1. Police Check

You can easily get it at Bo Phut police station.

To get a police check record you need to:

  • Contact our school at 077 248 228 or 086-947-2883 or come to our office and ask Khun Pat to make an appointment for you with the police station.
  • Take your passport and 600THB and go to Bo Phut police station during its opening hours from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
  • The procedure of getting a police record usually takes about 5 minutes.
  • Bo Phut police station is open Mon-Sat 9:00am-5:00pm.

2. Bank Statement

Please, make sure that your bank statement was issued not earlier than 3 months ago. Due to new immigration regulations, you have to provide an updated bank statement for each visa extension. The minimum amount on your bank account must be equivalent to 50,000THB.

3. Updated Passport

Before each visa extension we need to send an updated copy of your passport to the Ministry of Education. Please, after each new stamp, promptly bring your passport to our office, so that we can make an updated copy.

We hope that this information will help us avoid any possible delay in processing your ED visa paperwork. Thank you for your cooperation!

Any concern regarding to your ED Visa, please feel free to drop by at our office Mon – Sat 8:30 – 18:00. Or give us a call 077 248 228 and 086-947-2883 Khun Pat


0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply