Students wishing to study or work abroad, who already or almost have sufficient English skills
Varies depending on which area of English needs improvement
Classes scheduled to students convenience
English Private Academic Course
The TOEFL is an English proficiency exam designed for non-native English speakers who wish to have an official record proving their English ability. The test is aimed at students who already have an above average English speaking ability. However we do offer exam preparation to those not willing to jump straight in.
The point of a TOEFL is to prove your English ability, and is mainly necessary for universities in the USA, UK and top European schools. Admissions for different universities require different scores, which helps keep the test as a ‘the higher the better’ outline. The lowest admissions on record is a score of 61, while the highest is 100, however the average admissions score rests around an 82.6, equivalent as a 6 with a IELTS, which is stated to be a student who “Has generally effective command of the language despite some inaccuracies, inappropriacies and misunderstandings. Can use and understand fairly complex language, particularly in familiar situations.”
This qualification may also prove useful when applying for work overseas, or in certain fields which require some level English speaking ability.
Here at KSTVS we provide an officially licensed space in which to prepare for and take the TOEFL exam.
If you wish to take the TOEFL exam or wish to participate in TEOFL preparation classes then please contact the school at email@example.com, call us or drop into the school to discuss in person.
12 or 24 hours
Starts at 800 TBH per hour
Ready to enrol? or FAQ?
Follow us on Facebook
- Learning English in ThailandMarch 23, 2015 - 9:30 am
- Thai Language Teacher / ครูสอนภาษาDecember 24, 2014 - 6:49 am
- Confirmation of New Education visa immigration RulesNovember 28, 2014 - 7:07 am
- Weekday Russian ClassesDecember 23, 2014 - 6:54 am
- CHSS – Christmas Holiday Special ScheduleDecember 23, 2014 - 3:35 am
- Koh Samui Language School: Your Contact Details • Koh...August 20, 2018 - 5:26 am
- Koh Samui Language School • Back to Regular Schedule •...August 15, 2018 - 4:38 am
- ED visa requirements changes from MOE and immigration •...July 31, 2018 - 10:24 am
- Koh Samui Language School • New Schedule • July 201...July 4, 2018 - 8:39 am
- Koh Samui Lanuage School: full-time Chinese teacher needed!...June 15, 2018 - 6:59 am
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Saturday 8am to 4pm.
Adult group classes run from 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 3pm weekdays
Child group classes are run from 4pm to 6pm weekdays. And 9 am to 12pm OR 1pm to 4pm Saturdays
We are located on the central north coast of Koh Samui, near Mae Nam:
11/8 Moo 1, Maenam
Koh Samui, Surat Thani, 84330, Thailand